I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Missing Me?

For all of you who have decided I have died and possibly gone to Heaven...no such luck. I am still here.
When family comes to visit everything goes kind of crazy...specifically routines.
I should readily admit I was already slacking, however, who really wants to be honest?
So, a quick update...Family, Soccer, Wedding, Sewing, Wedding, Soccer, Family.
Occasionally I have found time to wash laundry, but not often. I feel as if I have been in the kitchen, a lot. I keep going into my sewing room, but it appears I really need a nap. So I come out. I have been on a search for a location which isn't in a church. Good luck in our small town. And the internet can really be a fantastic research tool. Only if there happened to be money in my account (which there isn't) which means I need to go into my sewing room and be productive, not sleeping.
So, back to my sewing room to be productive. I truly do need to be. And while I am in there I will think about food, and not a nap. But a nap certainly sounds good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers