I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012







With a bit of string,
 some watered down glue,







One was enough for Hope, she didn't care for "sticky fingers"







 small water balloons
 and a broomstick










Hope and Kate





 we gathered 
for a very quick 
"project" 
for Easter.






Erica and Scarlet


   


Yarn Easter Eggs!





The stage 1 finished project


What I was in the middle of--Grandmama's Cheesecakes!




Thank you Scarlet
for figuring everything out 
ahead of time 
and so we had an "expert" 
to teach us.










Can't wait for tomorrow to see
how everything turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers