I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I am sure the marrieds will be thrilled today,
 appears Grandmama was unable to hold on to her bowling title last night.  However,
 Hubby did well (second game, of course!)
  I decided I wanted to be able
 to move today and stopped after the first round.

I do have a few questions however:
 just who's idea was it to go bowling after an all-you-care-to-eat dinner?
  And on a Saturday night?
 I don't think I have ever seen so many people bowling as I did last night...
and why was it boys against the girls?
  Who won, the boys or the girls?
  For that matter, who did win?

Fun time, fun family, and yummy food
 no one had to do dishes...but,
 did anyone remember I was supposed to feed the missionaries last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers