I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Pink Flannel Smiles

Pink Flannel...

Let me say that again, 
PINK FLANNEL!!!
Yes, you got it, Pink Flannel is done!
I never thought I would get to the end of all of those ruffles, but Holy Cow, I finally did!
Yipee!
This special request gown is a size 28/30, is for someone very tall who loves, absolutely loves ruffles with lace.  That is 6 rows on each side of the center front buttons of gathered ruffles accented with a wide white lace and the sleeves each have 6 rows of ruffles as well.  Let's face it, I am thrilled to be done with this one before the weekend begins.  So, yes, I am still smiling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers