I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fantastic Hubby!

If any of you cared to know, my Hubby is fantastic!


He spent about 2 hours changing out parts in my serger (Yipee), and adjusting the timing on the cussed thing because it just doesn't work if it isn't time right.

Oh, wonderful day.

He also took pity on me and tightened up the drippy kitchen faucet, and changed light bulbs, everywhere.  Now, when I flip on a switch, it is like "WOW" who turned on the lights.


He also took a very long nap and played with the grandkids and....

Yes, that's right, He was home all day!


1 comment:

Followers