I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Girl Day

I am planning a "girl" day,
the twentieth.
I look forward to "girl" days.
  They give me a planned opportunity to do something with my girls.

We can work on a project,
spend time with mom at the machines fixing things,
I do hate garbage work, so this is the time to get me on to it;
plan fun treats and food,
tell stories,
play with the kids,
visit...
share new ideas for additional projects,
visit some more.

 I like "girl" days.
  We didn't do gingerbread this past season,
we didn't go to a local restaurant for a treat,
didn't really do much.
  So here we go again, let's get it together for the 20th.

Also "Girls" and family, be aware we will be canning with those tax refunds so set a bit aside...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers