I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Friday, January 27, 2012

The "after" pix

Oh, I just realized I had neglected to post an "after" pix of Tink's wedding gown...her gown kind of evolved from asymmetrical and flowing to.... "Wow, I really like this dress"
and "can you do this for me?"


So, we took the original (which we found at DI)
and added ten yards of additional fabric...and took out a bunch of satin...and rearranged what seemed like hundreds of yards of lace....removed the zipper, added in a V'd lace up back....reshaped the neckline....got rid of the huge train...and the stupid bows and the dangling bead things....


And ended up with this...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers