I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Not My Day

Yep, that is right.  Definitely, not my day.
Yesterday was a lovely day, was my Marilyn day, my parts had come in for my serger, I had things to do.
Was absolutely lovely visiting with Marilyn.  Seeing the new booties she is knitting, way cute.  I found a magazine with some projects I really like, so I took pix (herein lies the problem); the mailman delivered my repair parts for my serger, whooo hhoooo!  I had a couple of diaper bags just about finished.  Are you understanding what I am saying here?  Everything was moving along nicely...friends to visit with, projects to do, dinner figured out, perfect...
The parts to my serger fit, but I am going to have to do a ton of research to see if I can even make them work together, timing, it is all about timing.  So on to the next, needed a piece of trim for the diaper bags, bought it, and didn't get to it.  Then, I needed one more diaper wipe case, this is absolutely the last part of the diaper bag set, twice I forgot to buy them; the pix I took wonderful to have this new quilt design, it looked very fun...however, I couldn't read the directions on my teeny, tiny phone screen...I really need to figure out how to download pix from my phone to the computer, that's right two hours later with a chat with a techie and a fellow who would love to help me if I just send him $28 and a bunch of sighs and an additional two downloads and good grief it is almost tomorrow I went to bed.
FRUSTRATED
I accomplished nothing physical yesterday.  This morning however, I went back to the phone pix download thing and figured out what I was doing wrong (those pix needed a home to go to, not just cyber space).  The pix are now downloaded and on my computer.  I can delete the pix from my camera.  Time to fix breakfast and maybe get the diaper bags done!
And maybe with a bit more patience figure out the timing on my serger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers