I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Something....

Something to talk about....
School has resumed from Christmas Vacation...
My serger is being very particular about "its" vacation....
Mr. Poppers Penguins was entertaining (surprise!)
It appears all of my grandchildren have been growing like weeds this week...
It happens to be Katers' birthday today...
Cliff scored well on his tests
and Air did very well with her college grades...
And, it would be nice to actually "put" a quilt on the frames for an evening project activity...hmmmm....
Something to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers