I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Machines...

So now I feel as if my machines are working as a tag team...one starts working again and another one decides to be difficult.
Success (as you already know) with my serger....then my bobbin winder on Invictus decides to stop working. Ever try sewing with no bobbin? Just doesn't work.
Thankfully Chaser came home for lunch and said,
"Get me a screwdriver"
then he said,
"Now I need a phillips head"
then he said,
"should be fine now".
And he was right!
And Invictus is working again and my serger has now let me know it will work on one thing at a time, after which, we get to start all over again with the adjusting.
Big Sigh....
Then after the adjusting, Invictus started acting up again.

I generally am used to this behavior from my machines in December (usually around the 23rd), but never in January. You would think they never get enough attention. I do spend time with them every day. And I read things to them.. And I talk with them about all kinds of things.

I just don't understand why they are being so sensitive right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers