I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

It appears I have an unofficial new job....
Going with Hubby!
Riding with Hubby!
Being with Hubby!


Who would have known
 changing Hubby's job description would include me?
This past week,
 I have been to the splash pad with "parts",
 gone to Purgatory so many times I have lost count,
 been to the diversion dam,
 out to the Ivins roundabout,
 gone to get cement,
 delivered lunch (repeatedly),
 been to school,
 attended a happy meeting,
 followed a moving piece of equipment (more than once),
 and have read in my book while I am "waiting".

I have become extremely adept at locating parts catalogs on the "net",
 have figured out some of the clues to what the part numbers really are,
 and then I can even call
 and ask for a part price by name
 or by number or by...
something other than than dohickey on top of the thing-a-ma-jig!.

Fun!!!  I wonder what next week will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers