I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Friday, April 20, 2012

So just what have I been up to???  I would love to say something terribly amazing, however...this is the List!
  • Trying to reclaim the shower so it may be used
  • Helping Scarlet with a blessing gown
  • fixing a formal for a friend of Hope's
  • finishing Hope's formal so she can wear it
  • washing dishes
  • washing clothes
  • planning a 22 mile hike
  • playing with grand-kids
  • helping dad
  • helping dad some more
  • playing spider solitaire
  • looking things up for dad on the computer
  • finding parts
  • driving around
  • watching a few games
  • watching a $3000 week houseboat trip never get bid upon
  • lending supplies
  • finding new patterns
  • thinking about Yosemite
  • talking with my family
  • driving Hope everywhere
  • working on a 22 mile hike
  • watching the last of the NCIS season we own
  • buying pink flannel
  • thinking about making over my bedroom
  • and the bathroom
  • and the kitchen
  • and the....
  • trying to put Tia's room back together
  • going to meetings
  • taking pictures
  • reading blogs
  • catching up on facebook
  • and a gazillion other things I just haven't mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers