I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Family

We gather together with Family. Family is fun, loud, crazy, rambunctious, sedate, loving, teasing, tall tale telling, sharing, helping, talking, showing off, catching up, planning, eating, snacking, visiting, watching, chasing, playing, munching, noisy, helping, working, headache causing, cleaning, sitting, quiet, rocking, holding, learning, building, caring, enjoying, cooking, baking, hugging, nerve wracking, kissing, teaching... When we gather together as family the list is endless of things we do, are and become together. Small family or big family. Family is... everything.

2 comments:

  1. Mom, I found myself lost in your blog today. I love it your ramblings,food,and all you do for us!

    ReplyDelete

Followers