I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Written humor..

So here I am, wondering how I should go about "blogging"... Truly, this can be a completely interesting project. Or perhaps, not so very interesting. I wonder how long before my children stumble upon my ramblings and if any one even cares if I do ramble.

Something I have learned today....people who read something do not necessarily interpret what you have written in the spirit you have written it...
There are times when I write something which I feel is completely hilarious, however, someone else will think I am RUDE.
So how do authors write something hilarious and have the person reading it understand it IS hilarious? This is something to ponder. Golf clubs are not hilarious.

Go figure..

1 comment:

Followers