I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rain

I love Rain....
it is raining here today...
When it rains I want to put on a big pot of soup and
let it simmer all day.
Just grab a bowl and
let it warm you up.
Feed whoever walks through the door.
I love Rain....
it is raining here today....
When it rains I want to mix up a big batch of bread and
shape it into rolls and
bread and
yummy cinnamon rolls.
Let it smell up the whole house and
give it to everyone who is warming up with a big bowl of soup...
I love Rain...
it is raining here today...
When it rains I want to put on my flannel jammies and
snuggle up with a blanket and
lose myself in a fantastic book.
And be lazy and do nothing all day, but enjoy the rain...

Too bad my family doesn't like soup.

1 comment:

  1. I will come over and have soup any day, and your rolls, and your cinnamonn rolls, etc...

    Found this today and have enjoyed looking at it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers