I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Humidity

Humidity...
Hot, sticky, wet,
breath stealing, heavy air.
I realize this "humidity" is nothing really, not even enough to actually complain about.
However,
It is humid and as it is humid, anything more than 30%,
I am complaining.
Years ago humidity just meant it was a bit sticky out, but now...
humidity means my house is hot and sticky and heavy and YUCK!
Now Moist, moist might be Okay, Moist implies wet as in rain,
I like rain.
But, humid, no I don't like humid. Humid causes me to constantly wash my hands and arms and face even after just a few moments of doing nothing. Humid says go ahead and take a cool, clean shower, then in about half an hour you can do that again so you can once again feel cool and clean for...
that's right maybe half an hour.
I have no tolerance for "Humid".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers