I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vacation Plans

Vacation?
Here we are trying to coordinate Midge, Hubby, and Tink's schedules so we can go on a mini "vacation". Not really a going to do something amazing and build tons of memories vacation, just a get away from home and visit vacation.
I like that. Low key, no pressure.
Relax, we've been there, done that and have already thrown away the t-shirt. So, yesterday, we scheduled the time off, wrote it in the calendar, took care of our church jobs, invited some other family members, put the dates in our phones, contacted the family we are going to visit, discussed a few meals and treats, got the pix? We are making plans...Midge comes in last night and informs us, "I have things I want to do, it isn't just about try outs you know!"
No, I am not going ballistic however, we were scheduling this trip mainly around her and now...it is like, oh well, I really can just stay home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers