I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Food for Thought...

I realize I rambled about this the other day...
however, this is still rattling around.
As a family we have been given several little "wake up" reminders in the past few weeks....
For example, a cousin in ICU for over a week,
a tumble from essentially a roof top,
a slip on slippery concrete,
a baby almost here,
another 2 on their way,
an occasionally funny walk.
And, we have been blessed, everyone has eventually walked away but...
So here is my comment, perhaps it is time to set inconsequential "stuff" aside and focus on what it truly important, each other, family, friends, church,
Family
It really is all we've got.

1 comment:

  1. It really is all that it comes down to isn't it. Fortunately we have eternity to spend with each other. Imagine all the possibilities on that one...

    ReplyDelete

Followers