I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Snuggles

After being away for several days
I returned home to some wonderful "snuggle" time with my grand kids.
A new baby to "snuggle" with, it was actually like saying "Hello".
Fun to make that connection.
The boys with their big, tight hugs...
and the girls with their "hi" hugs and "where's Papa?".
I know how much I was missed. Good thing I have a treat jar filled with smarties and suckers and such!
We enjoyed ourselves while we were gone...
pretty much we did mostly what we do at home...
chill out, visit, watch movies, and play games.
What we don't do at home,
stay up till the a.m., visit some amazing "real" factory outlet stores (how come we don't have those here?), and attend a wedding.
I also was so very fortunate to experience my daughters' driving,
and of course the stop at the cheese plant for ice cream,
as well as a time to reconnect with distant family.
The best part of being away... coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers