I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stinky Sweat



Has anyone noticed how much sweat can stink?
Why is it that sweat stinks?
Is there are reason some sweat stinks more than other sweat?
I am sure there is a scientific reason for stinky sweat...
So here is my understanding of sweat,
(I actually looked it up) specifically stinky sweat.
Your entire body has "sweat" glands. Where hair isn't prominent sweat is just "salty water"...however, where hair is...your body makes oily sweat. And (just in case you didn't know) bacteria like oily sweat. Now then, bacteria eat oily sweat. But, bacteria itself doesn't smell,
however...
the waste from bacteria does.
So stinky sweat is "poop" from bacteria on our bodies.
Lovely isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers