I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Beautiful?

It started out to be a beautiful day. Now it is 105 degrees outside with a bit of a dry breeze and all of a sudden it feels humid. Humid is wonderful in the wintertime, but horrible in the middle of the summer. I don't want to cook, I don't want to eat (not necessarily a bad thing), I definitely don't want to do the laundry.
About the only thing I want to do is take a cool shower and lay around somewhere with a good book and a very cool drink or lounge in the shade in a very wonderful pool.
So, the big question is...will I accomplish anything today?
Most likely, not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers