I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Buttonholes...

For the past while my buttonholer on my machine has been a bit of a pain to use. Not really a problem, just not very convenient.
Consequently, I have been sewing dresses and waiting for someone to "love" them before I put the buttonholes in.
Lesson learned.
Big mistake. Someone "loved" a couple of dresses. In the process of putting in the buttonholes my little gizmo broke, it didn't fall apart, some little, funky metal part sheared off and went kha-thump onto my machine deck.
I had already committed myself (in my mind) to doing all of those buttonholes at the same time...I'm still not finished, but I am getting closer.
So I have spent the last day recovering from our trip and putting in buttonholes. Perhaps later this morning I will be finished. And on the positive side, Little Emma's blessing dress and strawberry dress are now finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers