I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Procrastination...

Yes, that is what I have been doing...more like chilling, doing absolutely nothing, and thinking about lots of things...but accomplishing nothing.
Actually not, you must accomplish something if you "think" about it. Topic for this week, Midge's dress for Saturday. Did some measurements yesterday. So today,
I will cut out sparkly sequins and get to work. Midge, chose something not too complicated. The hardest part is the sequins and knowing if I make a mistake I have to start completely over from the beginning. And thinking about how to make "feathers" from tulle and net.
So, this week, Fair, formals and cheesecakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers