I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It is time...


School has now begun (not that school affects much with me anymore) and of course, I jump into Christmas mode.
Do you realize how far away Christmas isn't? I begin thinking of Christmas literally the day after. But, I really kick into "holiday mode" after school starts. I find myself thinking of projects, ideas, time.
Time is a great big "hello" to me. Do I have time for this? Can I make time for that? How much do I really, really want to do this?
I encourage my "girls" to come up with their neighbor ideas early so we can work on them in the summer...but to no avail. It seems we are working on projects in the fall. Last year (as in probably the day after Christmas) I decided what I want to do for my friend/neighbor gifts. I actually do have to wait to do mine this year. I can not do them early. I have what I need, but they will have to wait.
So, to my girls...
I very much enjoy helping them with their projects. I enjoy the time spent around the table laughing and gabbing and enjoying each other as we serve one another. So heads up--new babies, pregnant, school and work...Start thinking! Start planning! Start gathering. And let's get a girl day (as in a few hours) together so we can accomplish a few goals. Take stress off of one another and enjoy each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers