I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Navajo Tacos Anyone?

As we finish up a weekend of complete and total organized chaos I have a few observations.
  • two or three working cars would be nice
  • it is wonderful when family listen and then pitch in to assist
  • I allegedly use positive reinforcement when I talk to my family
  • it is possible to do the splits and not be on the floor
  • it is possible to chop lots and lots of onions and not shed a tear
  • it pays to look at receipts/register tapes
  • it is possible to use only elbows and feet to open and close refrigerators
  • it is fantastic to have left overs so you don't have to "cook" the next day
  • and it is fantastic to have a family who is supportive, patient, understanding and willing to do much, much more than asked.

Thank you family for all of your help. You enabled me to focus on my church responsibilities and didn't make me feel bad for missing things I didn't really want to miss.
And just a question, are you sure you want to do this as a family next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers