I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nothing...

Every now and again it is wonderful to just do nothing.
Hubby says to me last night,
"I really got a lot of things done, I washed the truck, split wood, went to lunch" you get the idea. Then he says to me,
"what did you do?"
My response,
"Nothing".
Every now and then, it is nice to be able to say,
"Nothing".
How often do we actually say,
"Nothing"?
Now I realize I should have said...something,
but it was really, really nice to do...
nothing.
I washed dishes, I washed a load of laundry, I went and bought some groceries, I watched a couple of shows, I went to a family dinner, I researched some things on the internet, essentially I did nothing.
And nothing was wonderful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers