I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hubby's Birthday Splash!!!

What to do when Hubby's birthday falls on a Sunday and on Father's Day?
Sneak in a surprise get together/party on Monday.
That's right, we got in Hubby's Birthday Waterfight on Monday instead. I am sure he was hoping we would kind of miss this family tradition because it was Sunday and all...
But,
sorry dear Hubby. We still know how to plan and run the hose and strategically place buckets, coolers, water balloons and more around the yard, on the roof, and in the trees!
A great blessing/learning experience is to check out the drive for how many extra vehicles are parked...if it looks like a used car lot, not a good sign.
If someone meets you at the door of the truck with their hands out wanting all of your "important" stuff, not a good sign.
If before you get out of the truck it is hit with a water balloon launched from an unseen culprit, not a good sign.
If it appears there are vultures circling and lying in wait for your demise, not a good sign.
Once out of the truck, everything is fair game. If you are brave enough to be out, you are fair game as well. (Hugs are always appreciated, just not always "wet" ones).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers