I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wind...

Why does the wind blow?
Does the wind blow just to mess up plans?
Because it wants to?
I do realize there is a "weather" answer to this question...
but
does it have to blow every time something is planned...
have you ever noticed just as something is planned there is a small breeze...then before you know it everything has to change and really blow hard.
You are getting ready to light the bbq and there is a breeze, by the time the burgers are done everything and one has to be moved inside...
Let's go play "ball" before everyone is outside the light breeze has turned into a full blown blow...
Even watering the grass is not exempt from the "wind"...just as the sprinklers turn on, you got it...wind.
I do like "wind" when the house has gotten very hot...or I have burned something...and if the "wind" is coming from the North...
Then I can open some windows and blow out the hot air or the burning smoke...But most times, it would be nice if the wind would blow after I have gone to bed and before I get up. Then, the wind could do whatever it needed to (as a weather need), and it wouldn't mess up too many plans...
other than waking me up because it was blowing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers