I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Unreached Goals...

Yesterdays goals...
caput!
I believe the only thing accomplished was the kitchen cleaned up thanks to Hoperdoo doing her chore.
Things listed, none.
Skirts finished, finally. I took more ribbon off than I put on, actually not true, but certainly it felt that way. Perhaps today I will see them on all together.
Did make it into George, was unable to purchase the flannel back satin for pink flannel...another project placed on hold.
Hubby came home early, two days in a row. Unusual.
I have a huge pile of dresses waiting for pix and listings. When it really happens I am sure it will now be an all day project.
Chaser came over and hung out for a bit...he was bored so he worked on a piece for my machines. Can't wait to see how well they work.
Today...Hubby is going riding, Hoper is gonna play soccer and then Princess for a while, Marlo and Cliff are guiding, and Tink is still at the lake! Wow, I will have the house all to myself for maybe 10 minutes...
Don't think I will make any plans or establish any goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers