I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Monday, June 27, 2011

What's up?


Hubby watched kids Saturday night...
I was supposed to help..
It was like someone turned off all of my power, I went into complete sleep mode for about 5 hours, woke up for an hour and a half and then slept again for the entire night, in my own bed.
Thanks goodness Marlo, Midge, and Cliff as well as Tink were around to help Hubby. I certainly wasn't.
I was completely out of it. But, I did get up feeling rested. I still have this "wear you out" cough, and absolutely no energy, but I don't feel as miserable. YaHooooo!!!
Brino began the master bath on Friday evening.
I came home to a repaired main bath and a huge hole in my bathroom. It looks so weird in there right now. Dark and spooky and "old" like. I know when we finish ripping out the cabinet and walls it will be brighter, but right now it looks kind of creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers