I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Friday, June 10, 2011

lists again...

Why isn't when you can sleep in you can't sleep...
and when you don't have time you can?

Busy, busy, busy working on dresses and skirts. I plan to list a bunch today. Yes, that is my goal for the day..
Along with going to George, finding the smell, working up a bill, and finding the bottom to the bottomless sink. A bit of laundry tossed in would be a good thing as well. Dinner, at least, will be breezy. It is Pizza night!
Yipee for me... easy meal, easy clean up and the beginning of the weekend, yuck because I am tired of pizza.
I am finishing up four skirts for the princess' today. They need them for the "tea" tomorrow. And Marlo has disassembled my swing so I am trying to figure out where to take some pix. I had the swing all worked out...her flower bed is gorgeous right now...lilies are blooming and snaps and this other weird bush/flowering plant.
Off to my "work" center or play room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers