I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sick


I hate being sick.
I hate feeling cruddy.
I hate having a runny nose.
I hate coughing and coughing and then gasping.
I truly dislike my "man" voice, however it can be humorous.
I hate accomplishing nothing.
I hate getting tired from resting.
I hate being miserable.
I hate weepy eyes.
I hate relying on others.
I hate having a burn-y chest.
I hate having a sore nose.
I hate being a "pariah" no one will come near.
I hate going from hot to cold to hot again.
I hate giving up an entire weekend to being sick.
I hate trying to figure out which medicine to take.
I just plain, flat out, hate being sick.

1 comment:

Followers