I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day!


Hey everyone, it is Memorial Day!!!
Now, I know Memorial Day is about our armed services and soldiers and country and everyone who works to protect our way of life as well as our loved ones who have passed on. I know Memorial Day is the day we visit gravesides and remember...
But,
I like Memorial Day because...
it is a time for gathering with my family
barbequing
playing volleyball
and croquet
watching a great movie
telling "remember when" stories
getting ready for summer and water fights
ice cream
smiling and laughing and giggling
staying up late
enjoying the summer break
no working
just playing
I really, really like Memorial Day--
and usually it is right around my birthday!
I plan on having...
a fantastic Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers