I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Tink is Home!!!

After a full couple of days helping Hoperdoo with Relay for Life,
Gmama and I went to listen to Hoperdoo perform,
on the way back, we stopped for DQ and came on home. There was a guy sitting on the sofa, thought it was one of Marlo and Hiker's friends.


What a surprise waiting for me...
Tink sitting on the sofa with a big "surprise" smile on her face.
Wasn't expecting her for about 2 more weeks and
she scampered on home way early.
Yipee!!!

Thrilled she is home, thanks to her friend for getting her here safe and sound and way early.
I guess it is OK to go 72 hours without sleep to make people happy, especially me and my Hubby.


We have these stupid new phones
which I think are making the entire fam crazy.
We are just learning to use them. I took a pix of Hoperdoo and sent it to Tink. Almost immediately a pix came back to me of Tink with Hubby.
I glanced at the pix and didn't think much of it. I mean, I had sent a pix to Tink so she responded with a pix of her and hubby from Christmas.
I figured she knew I now had the pix capability on my new phone, so she was gonna load me up with her fav pix from her phone.
My big mistake--I didn't look at the number, cuz it is a new phone and I still am "phone dumb" and
haven't hardly figured out how to answer the dang thing.
So, if I had been "phone smart"
I would have realized the pix was from Marlo's new phone which would have "clued me in" on the surprise at home.
I probably wouldn't have stopped at DQ and Gmama and I wouldn't have stood outside deciding if she was coming in or not.


So happy day/evening/night Tink is home. Hurray!!!

thanks Ticklebug for giving me no heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers