I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Friday, May 20, 2011

What do you do...


What do you do while you wait?
Well, I made a dress...Just a simple little dress and it turned out quite cute. Then I took a shower and waited...
And waited...so I took my scraps and made another dress, smaller this time and still quite cute and waited...
I worked a Suduko puzzle and waited...
I then decided I would take a little nap.
Thank goodness I did...Ben and Katie came in with the two girls about 3:30 in the morning, tucked the girls into bed, Ben disappeared and
Katie had enjoyed an energy drink...she wasn't quite ready for bed.
So we chatted and chatted and chatted...then Katie says to me,
"What was that?"
"Hubby getting ready for work..." I replied.
"Really, I better get to bed!"
That's right 6 a.m. and Katie and I are heading to bed. Hoperdoo came and awakened me at 7:30 a.m. for the traditional school ride. And then, I waited for someone to wake up because I was sure if I went back to bed, they would be up and full of energy. So, while I was waiting, I picked up an even smaller pile of scraps and made a little, tiny twirl skirt. Yep, you know it, it turned out quite cute.
Ruby Gail came in as I was finishing it and informed me...
"Corn Pops are my favorite."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers