I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Ramblings

Sundays can be so very wonderful...just a day to kick back and relax and visit with the fam.
(The very best part!)
Some Sundays, we just chill out at home, watch movies, CSI, play games or ...one of my favorites, sleep and then take a nap and, of course, we eat and snack and munch, munch, munch.
On other Sundays, I think about goals I have for the upcoming week...actually, I think I do that every Sunday. I kind of make a plan of things I want to accomplish. Sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't. Week before last my goal was to finish Blue flannel. I didn't, but I did finish blue flannel first thing Monday morning.
This past week has been fairly busy for me, finishing/listing flannel, finishing up 10 twirl skirts with Marilyn, picking up Mom from Vegas and also doing the shop till you drop routine, Thursday was a remember to pay the phone bill in George day, Marlo and I picked up the last of the tile and visited a quilt shop over in Clara. Marlo bought another 14 fabrics for a project. We also started seriously thinking about the "station" for Relay for Life.
Marlo, Hoperdoo, Air and I worked on it Thursday afternoon/evening and then again all day Friday. I think we all sighed a huge sigh of relief Friday night when it was all set up and wonderful.
Hoperdoo came home Saturday morning and said they had won something, she didn't know what. Hoorah! Some recognition for all of our hard work. (Mainly Marlo, Air and Hope). And throughout the week I made lots and lots of cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers