I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Beautiful Day

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous outside.
Temp. is a teeny bit cool, but going to be a beautiful day.
Hubby has gone off on "baby" to play for a few hours this morning.
Hoperdoo is over the river working on her soccer skills,
Tink is still up North at the Track Finals (allegedly observing/supporting),
Marlo and Hiker are at Big Rock on their way home this afternoon.
Currently, News Flash, I am home alone.
Strange, being home alone.
Usually, this phenomenon lasts for about three minutes,
rarely longer.
My plans for the day are simple, cheesecakes.
I thought I was ahead of schedule so I slacked off a bit. Consequently, I just realized this wedding is next Saturday, so now I am behind schedule...
as Hubby says, "that's what you get for thinking".
Thanks dear.
Most definitely I will be taking pictures of the dressed cheesecakes this coming Saturday...
I will share a few with you
(pictures that is)
you may all appreciate my hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers