I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Finally...



I finally had a moment, it has been a fun filled crazy extended weekend.
So, I am in the process of listing some of the dresses I finished last week on Etsy.
I made a bunch of size 6 month dresses...with bloomers of course.
I found a dress I had started, so I finished it..
And I had a night of waiting so I got creative. I have some of these listed and hopefully in the morning while cheesecakes are baking I will be able to list the remaining dresses I haven't gotten to yet.
But, here is a bit of a preview...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers