I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011




Guess What!!!
Ticklebug and May surprised me with an early birthday present last night.
Never will you guess...
Oh, so you already know, and don't need to guess...
That's okay,
I am going to share with you anyway.
They are expecting!!!
Yipee, so wonderful for them.
I don't think I can stop smiling. I actually don't really want to.

How lucky for me... three new babies in one year.
  • Kater and Rosco are first in July
  • Chaser and Fall in August
  • And Ticklebug and May in December
So amazing, so wonderful, so totally awesome.
I am so excited for all of these new babies on their way here...
I just can't seem to stop smiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers