I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sleepless in Hurricane


As we spend 30+ hours with two wonderful boys
we have discovered a couple of key facts...

Fact one...we are not as young as we used to be
Fact two...we are not as compassionate/understanding as we should be
...key to this statement is lack of sleep
Fact three...blessed are the extras who filled in while Hubby and I "zoned out" (more often than I would like to admit)
Fact four...although there is no one like Papa/Grandma we definitely do not fill Mom/Dad shoes (effectively demonstrated by an "asleep" boy telling Grandma to "go away"--repeatedly)
Fact five...there truly is no place like home



1 comment:

  1. The extras at your house had a blast and Branson loved that he was big enough to stay the night. But I am sad that you spent the night awake with the small man, I do it more often then not:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers