I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Monday, May 16, 2011

So...Sew


Sew.....
I have been feeling a bit selfish or rather self absorbed lately and decided to devote a day to sewing.
No big news there,
today however, I am sewing for my girls.
Whatever they want, the only requirement is...
they need to be here, hanging out and helping and
they get to cut it out. Everyone knows cutting out takes the most time.
If I missed you yesterday...this is when the big announcement was made. Please, feel included.
I anticipate a marathon of projects.
I even offered to do garbage work as well.
I must be losing my mind, I hate garbage work.
So come on over and we will visit, giggle, laugh, and poke fun.
Generally, we will be having a great, fantastic day of "girl time".
I might even get crazy and put a quilt or two out to be tied.
Need to go make cheesecakes right now...and I do believe the festivities will be beginning at 9 a.m.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you grandma for my new pink dress. I love it. Love Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI mom!!! Thanks for a great GIRL day!!! Abi love's her new strawberry dress, that matches her soon to be little sisters:) She keeps telling everyone how lucky she is that she has a Grandma that sew's for her..

    ReplyDelete

Followers