I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Monday, May 9, 2011


A lovely night of almost uninterrupted sleep! About 2 a.m. I awakened with a yowl! Hubby had decided my little, tiny pinky finger was something to be destroyed! He had a good hold of it and in his dream it must have been a tiny twig or something. I awakened to a feeling of "hey, that hurts..." then I felt an increasing pressure...
I yowled, he woke up and immediately released my finger. We both rolled over and went back to sleep.
How important was this, the next morning while we were in the car waiting once again for Hoperdoo Hubby looks at me and asks, "Are you okay? Nothing hurts or anything?"
"No, I am fine?"
"Hmmmm, I must have dreamed it."
"What was that last night, you almost broke my finger like a twig."
A very sheepish "I don't know, weird."
What was really weird was Hubby thought perhaps I would forget being awakened by someone torturing me? Now, who is dreaming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers