I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cuties?


And who do these "cuties" belong to?

A few days ago Hoperdoo was complaining about her shoes being scattered all over her room. She actually had a fit. However, yesterday this is what I found in the basement...How can you resist?
Just too cute to be upset. My comment to Hoperdoo...get over it. Messed up shoes is worth this kind of fun!!!
Another solution for Hoperdoo, get ugly shoes!

3 comments:

  1. I think the Cutie on the left is ours:)She was pretty attached to those purple shoes while we were there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, wrong "guess" for that cutie. But, close, real close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know who it is and I am still laughing at that little boy. He is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Followers