I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Accomplishment...


Accomplishments...
from yesterday with the "girlies"
  • repaired a pair of boy shorts/pants
  • two dresses for two granddaughters
  • 5 skirts for girlies
  • one maternity skirt and top
  • two additional skirts cut out
  • broken machine
  • repaired machine
  • two cheesecakes
  • trip to George
  • the last of Marlo's fun fabrics purchased
  • cousin play time!
  • girl time
  • smiles all around
learned I need to better organize my "girlies", plan just a tiny bit earlier, and really make hay...
Also learned, shift the serger over to it's own place and assign someone to it...
Buy a left handed pair of scissors...
be certain to have something come from Invictus for the boys...
and insist on clean up before disappearing...
Also learned (perhaps most important lesson) I need to do this more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers