I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Week's Plan


I have a plan for next week...
or this week...depending on how you look at it.
My plan is very simple, focus on blue nightgowns, get them started and finished. Photos taken, paid for, and in the mail.
Invictus is very strong and extremely fast I am hoping he will make blue nightgowns just "fly". Invictus eats up fabric like he is starving and he is so very smooth. I have four pieces for Invictus to help me with and truly (keep your fingers crossed) plan on Invictus becoming a turning point, like a key player in a game. This is my focus... And...make four cheesecakes.
I will keep you posted on how my "plan" is coming together. And please keep those fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers