I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Friday, April 29, 2011


I just finished listing 8 new dresses on Etsy. I think they are cute and fun.
Of course, not everyone has my tastes (thank goodness).


Worked myself into a very smooth rhythm on Invictus and kept on going, was great fun for me. It seems to have been a very long time since I have been able to do that.
Stupid thing, but it was great and very rewarding. Things were just smoooooth. My friend said to me, "how come
you aren't doing other sizes?" Like I said, I was just into a rhythm. So maybe next time I will be making a different size.
Invictus just likes repetitive work. And everything I have asked him to do, he does. Doesn't squabble or fuss. Just does it!!! Yep, I love, really love my new machine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers