I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lesson Learned...


When you purchase something at a yard sale...
do you check to be sure it works?
look and see if everything is there?
be certain it truly is Okay?
Obviously, you are understanding where I am going with this conversation. So...
when you go to the "Restore" you need to be sure to do all of the things above, even if the box is closed and appears to be brand new. Appearances can be deceiving you know.
Hence, the $23.00 bathroom exhaust fan. For $24.00 I could have purchased a new, quieter exhaust fan. However, what I did purchase was the "appearance" of a new exhaust fan, in a nice, new box. Which appeared to be the proper size and "perfect". Housing and cover included...no fan or motor.
Off to Hiker's favorite store...when I asked the salesperson if it all was there...he looked at me like I was stupid and opened the box...Yep, all there!
Lesson learned, "Ok, Pandora, look inside the box!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers