I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Monday, April 11, 2011

New Machine, oh yeah.

Today is the day...
I am eagerly anticipating the upcoming arrival of my "new" machine.
Marlo is bringing it home for me today...
I purchased it on line and I do hope it is everything and maybe more than I anticipated.
If not, I guess I can sell it "on line" and settle for something less.
Thanks to the pink flannel for making this one happen.
I have a spot all picked out for it, not that I have it ready for it.
I can't wait to see it, can't wait to use it. Please hurry home Marlo...
Missed you and want to see what is in your car!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers