I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Monday, April 18, 2011

the project continued


So how is "the project" going you ask...It sort of appears to be at a standstill...
But it isn't.
You just really can't tell that the ceiling has received a second coat of paint, or that the backs of all of the doors have been painted. Now, this is what is left:

Paint the walls a lovely shade of green (Me/Marlo)--done
  • Glaze (Chaser please, Marlo is scared and so am I) and varnish (Me/Marlo) cabinets--Chaser taught, Marlo was brave...done and done.
  • Install ceiling light, vanity light, and fart fan (All electricity belongs to Ticklebug)
  • Install tile (Hiker, and I know it is much more)
  • Set sink and faucet (Brino)
  • Put in new toilet and seat (Any volunteers? Thank you Rosco)
  • Install trim around the door (Chaser) and paint it (Me/Marlo)
  • Fix the door (Chaser) now me...
  • Paint the doorknob (Me)
  • Install cabinet hardware (Chaser) Done...
Now, I realize this is kind of a long list, but I have to appreciate everything which has already been done. And, not everyone's time schedule is the same as mine. Not to mention, if you want it done right, then you gotta take the time to do it right. So...I will be patient and I know it will be amazing when everyone is done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers