I am a closet blogger. This is a place where I share musings from my day, things I wonder about, things I feel strongly about or things I just feel like talking about. Also, this is where I share new things I have created.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

the cats

For about 2 weeks, I haven't seen both of our cats...
I have seen Jax, the friendly, nice cat...
but not gus-gus.
Gus-gus is not so nice and very stand offish.
I think he used to be the alpha male here but something happened and he no longer is.
After a few weeks of not seeing him he shows up as we are taking Hoperdoo's pix
and was determined to twine around her legs and generally be a camera hog
"helped" spray paint (nose right in it),
and assisted the new CV Arms being put on the Durango.
He wanted "in", he wanted "out".
He cried for food, he didn't want any food.
He rubbed and marked everyone he could find (I think just to make a statement to Jax).
His hissed and spat at Jax, Jax spat back.
So when I was in the shed stealing some hinges I'll be danged if one didn't come in with me and decide that was the place to hiss and spit and growl and extend those claws...
cat fight with me in the middle, not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers